How Print Tracking Software Can Help Your Bottom Line!
The printer and copier industry is often trying to see ways to find out what you are buying and how much you print. The newest method for accomplishing this objective is through print tracking software. Some companies get nervous about allowing other people to have access to their print volumes, however it can be great for you if you have the right partner.
A company who utilizes print tracking TO your benefit and not FOR their benefit will be able to do the following:
- Tell you at what percentage left your employees switch out cartridges.
- They can tell you the toner volume at any given point on most of your machines.
- They can have email alerts sent to your admin and to them to let them know you’ll need toner soon (so you don’t have to stock thousands of dollars worth of inventory)
- They can tell you the top 10 printers and copiers that have had error messages over a period of time.
- The can tell you if there is a specific issue regarding a printer that keeps coming up.
- They can look at error codes to be one step ahead on printer maintenance
- They can run efficiency tests on your printers and copiers to make sure your devices are placed in the best locations for your volumes.
If you are not getting AT LEAST all of these benefits, and would like to be… please contact us and we’d be happy to help you realize what this software was initially designed for!